Version 6.3 is now available.
In Version 6.3, we've focused on the ticket system with many exciting enhancements including:
- Rich-Text Formatting - now you can apply styles to your text, as well as bulleted and numbered lists, code blocks and more, thanks to the introduction of Markdown support
- Auto-saving - your reply is now saved as you type which coupled with improved session timeout detection helps to ensure you never lose that long reply you've been working on
- Improved Notifications - a new simpler, clearer ticket notification design keeps you better informed of activity and changes to support tickets you are assigned to or watching
- Ticket Watching - watching a ticket keeps you in the loop with email notifications any time a reply or change is made, allowing you to see a ticket through to resolution
- More Powerful Search - supporting multiple department and status criteria concurrently allows you to build the ticket views that work for you
- In-line Ticket Notes - document your work and allow your colleagues to see your notes in chronological order, right alongside customer replies
- Image Attachment Previews - view image attachments more quickly and easily without having to download them thanks to full-screen in-line previews
Learn more about the ticket system improvements here
Version 6.3 also introduces support for localising product names, descriptions and more with Easy Translation
, Email Address Verification, Improved Email Notification Styling and more.
You can read the complete changelog here
How do I upgrade?
Visit the download page
to download the update.
As this is a major update, no incremental patch version is available but the upgrade process remains the same. Simply upload the new files to your installation, visit the installer to make any required database changes and then update any custom templates as required.
For full instructions regarding how to apply the update, please visit https://docs.whmcs.com/Upgrading
Liked this article? Share it