We are pleased to announce the publication of WHMCS 8.0 to Release Candidate status.
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the Beta so far and provided us with feedback and comments. We appreciate your time, efforts and dedication and hope you will join us in testing the Release Candidate.
We encourage as many people as possible to download, install and try out WHMCS 8.0 prior to the final publication.
What's new in WHMCS 8.0
- Users and Client Accounts - Users are the new way to log in and share access to accounts Learn more
- New Look Admin Area - A simplified, refined and optimised admin experience Learn more
- Email Delivery Providers - For increased email reliability and deliverability Learn more
- New Email Campaign Tool - Giving you more powerful bulk email functionality
- Improved IDN Support - Accept orders for a broader range of domain names
- Improved Currency Support - Support for 3 decimal places in tax rates
- Time-Based Token Two-Factor Improvements - Providing a better UX around second factor security
- Easier Cron Setup & Automation Management - A simplified cron experience with proactive alerts for issues
- OAuth2 for SMTP - Ensuring compatibility for upcoming changes from email services
- Transaction Reporting - Giving you greater insights into business performance
- New Minimum PHP Requirement + Library Updates - WHMCS 8.0 requires PHP 7.2 or later
For more information about the new features in WHMCS 8.0, visit the What's New in WHMCS 8.0 Microsite
Take part in the beta
Be among the first to try out the new features and functionality by getting involved in the pre-production testing today.
Our public beta program gives you direct access to try our early pre-production releases and help test and contribute to the development process. To get started, you can download WHMCS 8.0 or upgrade to it using the Automatic Updater today.
To learn more or to submit feedback, visit https://beta.whmcs.com/ As always, Beta releases are intended for testing only and are not recommended for production use.