We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of WHMCS 7.2.
The beta is available from today for all WHMCS users. Users of WHMCS 7 can download the update using the Automatic Update utility
and users of earlier versions can download it here
As always, please remember this is a pre-production release
and as such is not
recommended for production use.
What's New in WHMCS 7.2
Automated SSL Provisioning
- With WHMCS 7.2, you can resell SSL Certificates from RapidSSL, GeoTrust and Symantec with fully automated provisioning and deployment to cPanel Hosting Accounts. With pre-made landing pages to educate users about SSL, and fully automated CSR generation and certificate installation, users can purchase SSL Certificates from you and have SSL protection on their website in minutes, without any manual interaction required. Now WHMCS powered web hosts can offer their customers a fast, easy and convenient solution to their SSL needs with certificates from the worlds leading brands in Internet Security.
Weebly Website Builder Integration
- With WHMCS 7.2 you can offer the Weebly Website Builder platform to your customers to make it easier for them to build a successful website. The Weebly site builder provides a powerful and easy to use drag and drop editor that allows even those customers with no technical background to create a great looking website and publish it to your web hosting. This new integration comes with a pre-made landing page and offers fully automated provisioning, management and publishing of websites.
SpamExperts Email Services Integration
- With WHMCS 7.2, you can resell Spam Filtering and Email Archiving solutions from SpamExperts. With SpamExperts, you can offer your customers a professional email solution that protects them against spam and viruses to make email useful again.
- All of the above services are being made available through WHMCS MarketConnect
, a new platform that provides simple one-click setup & activation along with pre-made landing pages that give you everything you need to start selling. With deeper integration into the user experience and full automation, WHMCS MarketConnect makes it easy to expand your product line-up. Learn more
Domain Extension Pricing
- Back in WHMCS 7.2 is a domain pricing matrix allowing your clients to browse the domain extensions you offer, their pricing, as well as highlighting your spotlight extensions in a new graphical based format.
SEPA and Direct Debit Payments
- A new integration with SlimPay enables you to start accepting payments from UK and EU customers via Direct Debit. Direct Debit has a number of benefits over traditional credit card based payments such as no need to worry about expiry dates, payment limits and card theft and loss affecting your payment collection.
Automated PayPal Dispute Handling
- WHMCS will now monitor for and detect payment disputes within PayPal and automatically carry out actions upon a notification being received. These actions can include setting the invoice status to Collections and suspending any related products, services and add-ons related to the payment.
Reports Access Control
- Through additional permissions, it is now possible to control which reports your admin users can access allowing you to have more control over the access to reporting and statistical information provided by WHMCS.
Liked this article? Share it