The number 8 is considered to be lucky in some cultures, and can be a sign of wealth and prosperity. It is also seen as a symbol of harmony and balance. And at WHMCS, we're excited to announce the 8th addition to MarketConnect in WHMCS 8.0!
Introducing OX App Suite by Open-Xchange.
With OX App Suite, you can offer a powerful email solution to your customers that enables you to compete with the likes of Office 365 and G Suite.
What is OX App Suite?
OX App Suite is a Professional Email & Productivity Suite that offers a rich and powerful email experience, with fully featured webmail as well as support for all popular email clients, along with collaboration tools including Calendaring, Contacts and Tasks, and optional Productivity features including Documents, Spreadsheets and Presentations with Cloud Storage, and fully compatible with Microsoft Office. To learn more about OX App Suite, watch the video below.
Who is Open-Xchange?
Founded in 2005, Open-Xchange provides, white labeled, email software services to Global 500 Hosters, ISPs and other Service Providers. With over 160 million mailboxes in customers portfolios, and millions more under the Dovecot brand, Open-Xchange is considered a true leader in the email and productivity space.
Why should I sell Email?
Email is the most used business application on the planet - virtually every SMB needs it and utilizes it daily.
As email needs grow, your customers are facing a decision: remain on a dated (often free) email platform that no longer meets their needs, or, move to a paid provider such as G Suite or Office 365. OX App Suite allows you to offer your customers another option, at a fraction of the cost of competing products.
Research shows most SMBs are more than willing to pay for a quality, secure and reliable email service. Gmail and Office 365 are growing exponentially based on this principle - but now so can you!
What are the features of OX App Suite?
Most SMBs are not super-technical businesses. They want an email address @their-domain that they can rely on. With OX App Suite your customers enjoy all the email features they need on a rock-solid platform with 99.9% uptime, premium anti-virus/anti-spam protection and cloud based productivity tools. Features include:
- Email - Powerful Webmail, or access via IMAP on any device
- Collaboration Tools - Shared Calendaring, Contacts and Tasks
- Anti-Virus/Spam - Keep inboxes safe with premium Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam
- Cloud File Storage - Store and access files securely in the cloud
- Productivity Tools - Create & Edit Microsoft Office files with online apps
- App Integrations - Add Gmail, Dropbox and Zoom to your workflows
- Great Margins - Low license and high RRP means increased margins
- Reliability - Rest easy with a 99.9% uptime SLA
How does it work?
OX App Suite is the latest new addition to MarketConnect, meaning you get all of the MarketConnect benefits:
Want to learn more?
- Instant activation - Activate OX App Suite and start selling in under 30 seconds with the fully automated product setup
- Ready Made Landing Page - MarketConnect includes ready made landing pages that give you everything you need to start selling right away, with additional promotional materials also available
- Full automation - OX App Suite services are provisioned instantly and automatically upon signup and payment, and users have the ability to access, manage, use and upgrade their service on-demand at any time
- No up-front deposit required - Start selling OX App Suite without any deposit or commitments - just activate and start selling today all without leaving WHMCS
See our Quick Start Guide to Reselling OX App Suite
It's easy to get started, simply upgrade to WHMCS 8.0 and then activate OX App Suite via the MarketConnect dashboard, located under System Settings.
To view your pricing for this and other MarketConnect services, visit https://marketplace.whmcs.com/account/pricing
Liked this article? Share it