We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 7.10 to General Availability.
This marks the end of pre-production testing and promotes WHMCS 7.10 to the recommended version for all new installations and upgrades.
WHMCS 7.10's headline new features are a new TLD Import & Pricing Sync utility
and Cron Task Reporting
that gives you greater insights into the automated actions and events performed by WHMCS.
Many of the features in this release are the direct result of feature requests with over 350 votes collectively
. Thanks for your feedback and please keep it coming!
What's New in WHMCS 7.10?
- TLD Import & Pricing Sync - Setup and manage TLDs faster, plus verify your margins
- Cron Task Reporting - Get detailed insights into the automated actions WHMCS performs
- Knowledgebase & Emails Image Upload - Upload images through your web browser
- Client Email Preferences - Now customers can customise exactly which types of emails they receive
- Ticket Search by Assigned Admin User - Easily filter tickets by the person who worked them
- Ability to Adjust Related Service in Tickets - Change or set a related service from within the admin area
- New SEO Tool offering (Marketgoo) via MarketConnect - Offer SEO services to your customers
- New Free Plan from Weebly - Include the Weebly Website Builder for free with every hosting plan you sell
- And more...
For a full list of new features and more information, visit: What's New in WHMCS 7.10
Getting the UpdateAutomatic Update
You can update to the latest version of WHMCS using the Automatic Updater. Simply navigate to Utilities > Update WHMCS
to begin the update process.
As always, a download is also being made available for those who wish to install or upgrade manually. You can download WHMCS 7.10 from our downloads page
Thank you for continuing to support and use WHMCS and we hope you enjoy the latest version!
Liked this article? Share it