We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 7.8 to General Availability.
This marks the end of pre-production testing and promotes WHMCS 7.8 to the recommended version for all new installations and upgrades.
WHMCS 7.8 introduces support for Multiple Pay Methods
for clients, improvements to the credit card checkout UX, a new tool intended to help make it easier to keep servers in-sync and reduce dormant account usage, Auto-Complete for Server Creation
, a New Stripe Module
- Multiple Pay Methods - Store multiple Credit Card and Bank Account Pay Methods per Client for faster checkout
- Improvements to Checkout UX - A simpler more intuitive credit card checkout experience
- Server Sync Tool - The new way to keep servers in-sync and reduce dormant account usage
- Free Two-Factor Authentication - Time-Based Tokens now freely available
- Client Area Password Generator - To encourage use of stronger more secure passwords
- Hide & Retire Product Addons - Allowing you to remove addons from sale and retire them from use
- Server Setup Auto-complete - Speeding up the process of adding new servers
- Ticket Attachment Pruning - Remove old attachments for reduced disk usage and reduced liability
- Improved Credit Audit Trail - Track who issues credits plus a simplified review process
- New GoDaddy Registrar Module - Resell domains using GoDaddy's domain reseller program
- New Stripe Module - Migration to use of Stripe Elements and added 3D Secure Support
- And more...
For a full list of new features and more information, visit the What's New in WHMCS 7.8
Getting the UpdateAutomatic Update
You can update to the latest version of WHMCS using the Automatic Updater. Simply navigate to Utilities > Update WHMCS
to begin the update process.
As always, a download is also being made available for those who wish to install or upgrade manually. You can download WHMCS 7.8 from our downloads page
Thank you for continuing to support and use WHMCS and we hope you enjoy the latest version!
Liked this article? Share it