Our team has been hard at work and a little over 2 months since our last big update, we're pleased to announce the pre-release launch of WHMCS Version 6.2.
Introducing 2 more new order forms, WHMCS Single Sign-On, Integration with cPanel, Invoice Drafts, Improved Client Search, Customer Retention Analytics and more, this is a very exciting release.
- New Order Forms - Universal Slider perfect for offering any type of product with a slider based selection, and Supreme Comparison a matrix comparison style order form with support for up to 6 products compared horizontally.
- Invoice Drafts - Now you can create and prepare invoices in a new Draft mode, hidden from clients until you're done allowing you to track and build invoices over time
- Improved Client Search - Big new features are cool, but sometimes it's the little things that make the difference - and we think this will make a real difference. Navigating between and locating clients is now much easier with dynamic searchable dropdown menus.
- WHMCS Single Sign-On - Making it possible for trusted third party applications to authenticate your users into WHMCS, this feature is leveraged through another new feature we're terming Application Links. More on this to come.
- cPanel Integration - We've taken WHMCS Single Sign-On and leveraged a new feature coming in the next version of cPanel/WHM to allow your customers to transition from cPanel to WHMCS quickly, easily, and without re-authenticating
- OpenID Connect - Implements OAuth 2.0 with support for OpenID Connect, users can now login to cPanel using their WHMCS Billing login credentials
- Customer Retention Analytics - With products now storing the date they are terminated, a new report gives you insights into the average customer retention time for your products and services.
- WHMCS Connect 2.0 - With search and a more unified interface, managing multiple servers has never been easier. Read last week's feature spotlight for more
We'll be posting more on the new WHMCS Single Sign-On and cPanel Integration
in a feature spotlight within the next few days so stay tuned - we think you'll like it.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more, check out the Version 6.2 Release Notes
for more in depth details on the new functionality.
Be among the first to experience and try out these awesome new features. Get involved and download WHMCS 6.2 today
As always, please remember this is a pre-release version and is not recommended for production use.
Posted by Matt on Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
The development team here at WHMCS HQ has been locked away for the past 2 months, hard at work on WHMCS 6.2. That's right WHMCS 6.2 is almost here! Today we're providing the first in a series of Feature Spotlights on what's new and what you have to look forward to.
What is WHMCS Connect?
Perhaps one of the most ground breaking features to debut in WHMCS 6.0 was WHMCS Connect. WHMCS Connect? With all the other new features and functionality we packed into WHMCS 6.0, we wouldn't blame you if you missed it. Read on to find out all you need to know.
is the new way to administer and manage your cPanel Web Servers. From a single centralized interface you can now access the WHM Control Panel for all your servers and without ever having to enter a username or password thanks to the power of Single Sign-On.
What's New in 6.2?
- Faster and more secure
- Centralized storage of API authentication details
- Permissions for group based access control
- The days of sharing and struggling to keep passwords in sync are over
We were overwhelmed with the positive feedback we received regarding WHMCS Connect when it first launched a little over 5 months ago. We heard you loud and clear. You wanted to be able to find servers more quickly. So we're pleased to announce real-time search is coming along with a new and improved interface. Now finding and logging into the server you want is lightning fast.
What's next for WHMCS Connect?
While today only the cPanel module integrates the necessary API's to leverage this functionality, the API's for WHMCS Connect are open and available for any module developers to integrate into their modules and we expect to see many adding support for WHMCS Connect soon.
This feature, along with many more are coming up in WHMCS 6.2 which is just weeks away. There is so much more to share, be sure to stay tuned for more updates.
Need help with WHMCS Connect, you can always contact our support team
who is standing by to assist you.
P.S. We're now on Instagram
... follow us to see all the latest happenings from our offices and travels.
Posted by WHMCS Robert on Wednesday, November 18th, 2015
WHMCS for Windows is here, allowing you to manage your business from Windows powered mobile devices.
With WHMCS for Windows, you can process orders and respond to tickets, as well as keep a pulse on daily income and other activity.
Download it now from the Windows Store
WHMCS for Windows gives you complete control making it easy to view and navigate through your clients, support,
to find exactly what you need. Let's take a deeper look into exactly what WHMCS for Windows has to offer.
Manage Tickets, Orders & More...
- Review, manage and process orders
- Browse, create and respond to support tickets
- Manage products/services, including performing actions such as Create, Suspend & Terminate
- View and modify clients profiles plus create new ones
- Create, manage and apply payments to invoices
- View, edit and publish new announcements
- Send emails to customers
- And more...
Other functionality includes the ability to see whose online (staff), perform domain availability and whois lookups, to-do items and recent activity via the activity log.
Where can I find WHMCS for Windows?
Download the app from the Windows Store
use the Username: Admin, Password: demo, and Access Key: whmcsdemo for a fully functioning demo. If you enjoy it, it's yours for just $2.99/month or pay yearly and get 2 months free. Purchasing WHMCS for Windows license unlocks use of the app for all admin users of your WHMCS installation - so one fee and all your employees can access the power of WHMCS. For more information please view our documentation page
Don't use Windows?
Try aWHMCS for Android, available from the Google Play Store
, or if you're an iOS user, iWHMCS from the Apple App Store
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team
Posted by WHMCS Robert on Thursday, November 12th, 2015
We are pleased to announce the release of iWHMCS 2.1 for iPhone and iPad, now available for immediate download on the Apple App Store.
iWHMCS 2.1 allows you to manage your business right from your iOS devices.
So, what's changed?
iWHMCS 2.1 introduces support for responding to tickets using predefined replies, making managing and responding to tickets from your iOS device easier than ever before. Never miss an opportunity to answer a ticket, simply click on the predefines in app and respond to common questions and enquiries without having to type a thing.
Another new addition is the full integration of ticket notes, this will allow you to stay in the loop by adding, or viewing comments or notes from other members of your team on any ticket, all while on the go!
Some other notable improvements in iWHMCS 2.1 are:
- Faster access to manage your clients' products and information from support tickets.
- Improved workflow for creating new tickets.
- Stay organized with the ability to display, add, and delete ticket notes.
- Respond quicker to tickets by skipping the message preview step.
iWHMCS 2.1 also includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements. For a full list of changes, please visit the changelog
Not using iWHMCS?
Try it today! Simply download from the App Store
for a fully functional demo. If you enjoy it, it's yours for just $2.99/month or pay yearly and get 2 months free. Purchasing an iWHMCS license unlocks use of the app for all admin users of your WHMCS installation - so one fee and all your employees can access the power of WHMCS.
Already have iWHMCS?
Existing license holders can find this update available for no additional cost, simply visit the App Store
and download it today.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our support team
Don't use iOS?
Visit the Google Play Store
to download aWHMCS Version 2.6.1 for Android.
Windows user? We'll be launching WHMCS for Windows very shortly, make sure to keep an eye on the blog!
Posted by WHMCS Sean on Tuesday, November 10th, 2015
We are pleased to announce the release of aWHMCS 2.6.1, now available for immediate download on Google Play
. The updated app comes with the same ease of use and functionality that you are accustomed to, along with new functionality, bug fixes and performance improvements.
aWHMCS 2.6.1 introduces support for responding to tickets via predefined replies making it easier than ever to manage and respond to tickets while on-the-go. Now you can avoid typing the same answers again and again saving you time and effort.
Keeping the focus on Support productivity enhancements, this update also features:
- Improved workflow for creating new tickets
- Ticket notes that are now fully integrated ensuring you're kept informed of other staff posts and comments
- Faster access to manage your clients' products and information with the swipe of a finger
- Respond more quickly with the ability to skip the message preview step
As always, feel free to browse the changelog
for a full list of changes.
Not using aWHMCS?
You can download aWHMCS free of charge via the Google Play
store and give it a try with our online demo.
To get aWHMCS for your installation, it's just $2.99/month or $29.99/year with 2 months free. As a reminder, once you activate it for your installation it is accessible to your entire staff - no individual user fees!
Already have aWHMCS?
For existing license holders this update is available at no additional cost. Simply visit the Google Play
store to get it today.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team
Not seeing the update? We've released aWHMCS 2.6.1 worldwide through the Google Play Store, please be patient and check back soon as it may take a moment to be available in your area.
Posted by WHMCS Robert on Thursday, October 29th, 2015