We have published new maintenance releases for the 5.1 and 5.2 versions of WHMCS.
The updates provided within these releases are maintenance related and do not address any security concerns. Therefore there is no immediate urgency to apply them.
Which Update Do I Need?
If you are running version 5.2.13, you may apply the 5.2.14 Patch Set.
If you are running version 5.1.14, you may apply the 5.1.15 Patch Set *OR* upgrade using the latest 5.2 Full Release.
If you are running any other version, you must use the latest 5.2.14 Full Release download to ensure all previous updates get applied appropriately. This, as always, is available from our members area.
PLEASE NOTE: Version 5.1 reaches End of Life on Saturday, November 30th, 2013. No further maintenance or security updates will be provided after this date. For more information regarding our Long Term Support Policy, please refer to our documentation here: https://docs.whmcs.com/Long_Term_Support
A full release distribution contains all the files of a WHMCS product installation. It can be used to perform a new install or update an existing installation (regardless of previous version). v5.2.14 (Full Version)
- Downloadable from the WHMCS Members Area
- Upgrade Instructions: https://docs.whmcs.com/Upgrading#For_a_Full_Release_Version
- [size=1]MD5 Checksum: b49c220fcc919539a00db7f1e2712244
Patch sets contain only the files that have changed between the previous release and this update. For that reason, Patch Sets are only valid for upgrades from the specific revision version numbers indicated below. v5.2.14 (Patch Set)
- Can be used to upgrade from Version 5.2.13 only
- [size=1]MD5 Checksum: 60d76f725c64d08c69a56489dd50c3e9
[/size] v5.1.15 (Patch Set)
- Can be used to upgrade from Version 5.1.14 only
- [size=1]MD5 Checksum: d364d03373ee7e4fe4ca2504c36c0d51
Upgrade Instructions: https://docs.whmcs.com/Upgrading#For_a_Patch_Set
If you are running any other version, you will need to use the Full Release itemized in the previous section.
For a full list of resolved issues, please refer to the changelogs at the URLs below.
5.2 -- https://docs.whmcs.com/Changelog:WHMCS_V5.2
5.1 -- https://docs.whmcs.com/Changelog:WHMCS_V5.1
* This release announcement is in the process of being emailed to all active license holders.
Liked this article? Share it