Application Linking removes the separation between control panel and billing.
What is Application Linking?
Today users have two distinct control panels, one for their website, and one for billing & support. We want to change that
and provide a more integrated experience
for web hosting consumers. That's where Application Links comes in.
Thanks to Application Links
and WHMCS Single Sign-On
, with WHMCS 6.2, your customers can now transition seamlessly from cPanel to WHMCS providing:
- Easier access to billing and support resources
- A streamlined web hosting and billing/support experience
- Greater up-sell opportunities with links to order upgrades and buy domains inside of cPanel
- Seamless transition between cPanel and WHMCS without re-authentication thanks to Single Sign-On technology
- Quicker and more convenient access to your brand directly from cPanel
This functionality is available for module developers
to integrate into their own modules too.
What version of cPanel do I need?
To use Application Links with cPanel you'll need cPanel & WHM 54
which is available now. If you have automatic updates enabled, you've probably already been updated to it.
How do I get started?
Enabling Application Linking is super quick & easy. In most cases it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.
Liked this article? Share it