We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 8.7 to General Availability.
This marks the end of pre-production testing, and WHMCS 8.7 is now the recommended version for all new installations and updates.
What's new in WHMCS 8.7
- 360 Monitoring - Offer your customers Website & Server Monitoring from 360 Monitoring via MarketConnect. 360 Monitoring provides leading-edge internal and external system monitoring with configurable dashboards, personalized alerts, and seamless integration with top database and server technologies.
- CentralNIC Registrar Integration - CentralNic Reseller, formerly RRP Proxy, is a domain registrar service provider that specialises in rare ccTLDs as well as hundreds of popular domain extensions.
- Instant Issuance for DigiCert SSL Certificates - Instant Issuance provides a faster and more reliable experience for RapidSSL, GeoTrust, and DigiCert DV SSL certificates.
- NordVPN: VPN and Cybersecurity - NordVPN is a market-leading provider of VPN and cybersecurity solutions. With NordVPN, you can resell a trusted brand in online security to protect customers' browsing and enable streaming and browsing without limitations.
- Legacy Smarty Tags - WHMCS now offers detection and system reporting for old Smarty syntaxes.
- cPanel SEO rebranded to XOVI NOW - As mentioned on our blog, cPanel SEO is now XOVI NOW.
Learn more in the WHMCS 8.7 Preview Microsite
Getting the UpdateAutomatic Update
You can update to the latest version of WHMCS using the Automatic Updater. Simply navigate to Utilities > Update WHMCS
to begin the update process.
As always, a download is also available for those who wish to install or upgrade manually. You can download WHMCS 8.7 from our downloads page
Thank you for continuing to support and use WHMCS and we hope you enjoy the latest version!
Liked this article? Share it