We're excited to announce the beta release of WHMCS 8.5.
Be among the first to try out the new features and functionality by getting involved in the beta today.
What's new in WHMCS 8.5
- Client Area Home Page SSO - Clients can now use single sign-on to access their active services such as cPanel and Plesk hosting accounts directly from the Client Area Home Page.
- Multi-Year SSL Orders with DigiCert - Offer two-year and three-year SSL certificates from RapidSSL, GeoTrust and DigiCert via MarketConnect with fully automatic reissuance and reinstallation throughout the order period.
- Shopping Cart Cross-selling - Setup additional product recommendations to be displayed when customers add a product to their cart or checkout.
- Metric Billing for Plesk - Bill for resource usage including things such as email addresses, disk space and bandwidth.
- cPanel SEO via MarketConnect - An SEO product offering that helps your customers websites rank more highly in search engines such as Google, creating more successful websites to maximise customer retention.
- Improved System Settings - Now with categories, sorting preferences and improved responsive behaviour.
More information about all of the new features and functionality in WHMCS 8.5 can be found in the Release Notes
Take part in the beta
Our public beta program gives you direct access to try our early pre-production releases and help test and contribute to the development process. To get started, you can download WHMCS 8.5 or update to it using the Automatic Updater today. Beta releases are intended for testing only and are not recommended for production use.
Liked this article? Share it