We're excited to announce the release of WHMCS 8.4 Release Candidate.
This marks the end of feature development for the 8.4 series and is the final stage before version 8.4 is promoted to general availability status. We expect this to occur early in the new year.
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the Beta so far and we invite everyone to try the new features and functionality in WHMCS 8.4 by downloading and installing the Release Candidate.
What's new in WHMCS 8.4
- Faster WordPress Hosting Checkout - A quicker checkout experience for customers purchasing WordPress Hosting
- Open-Xchange Mailbox Aliases - Create and Manage Email Aliases from the WHMCS Client Area
- Digicert Site Seals - SSL Certificate Site Seal Code now available in the WHMCS Client Area
- Optimized Merchandising for SSL Products - Enabling you to promote your best performing SSL products
- Automatic Updater Improvements - Additional pre-flight checks to help ensure a successful update
For more information about all of the new features in WHMCS 8.4, visit the What's New in WHMCS 8.4 Microsite
Take part in the beta
Our public beta program gives you direct access to try our early pre-production releases and help test and contribute to the development process. To get started, you can download WHMCS 8.4 or update to it using the Automatic Updater today. As always, pre-production releases are intended for testing only and are not recommended for production use.
Liked this article? Share it