We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 8.3 to General Availability.
This marks the end of pre-production testing, and WHMCS 8.3 is now the recommended version for all new installations and updates.
What's new in WHMCS 8.3
- Manage Stripe and PayPal Disputes - Work with disputes directly in the Admin Area.
- Improved Client Profile Summary - Take advantage of faster filtering, sorting, and pagination tools.
- Automated WordPress Hosting - Easily create WordPress hosting products with full WHMCS automation for cPanel and Plesk servers.
- Friendly URLs for Products - Customize friendly URLs for each of your products.
- Affiliate Commission Reversals - Reverse commission payments for disputed or refunded purchases.
- Improved SSL Certificate Validation - WHMCS now supports DNS validation for MarketConnect's DigiCert SSL certificates.
- New Quick Plesk Shortcuts - The Client Area now includes shortcuts to provide Single Sign-On access for Plesk hosting products.
- Improved Attachment and Email Reply Handling - Make sure every ticket email goes to the right place.
- Plesk Usage Statistics - See usage statistics for your Plesk servers.
Getting the UpdateAutomatic Update
You can update to the latest version of WHMCS using the Automatic Updater. Simply navigate to Utilities > Update WHMCS
to begin the update process.
As always, a download is available for anyone who wants to install or upgrade manually. You can download WHMCS 8.3 from our downloads page
Thank you for continuing to support and use WHMCS and we hope you enjoy the latest version!
Liked this article? Share it