We're excited to announce the release of WHMCS 8.3 Release Candidate.
This marks the end of feature development for the 8.3 series and is the final stage before version 8.3 is promoted to general availability status.
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the Beta so far. We invite everyone to try the new features and functionality in WHMCS 8.3 by downloading and installing the Release Candidate.
What's new in WHMCS 8.3
- Manage Stripe and PayPal Disputes - Work with disputes directly in the Admin Area.
- Improved Client Profile Summary - Take advantage of faster filtering, sorting, and pagination tools.
- Automated WordPress Hosting - Easily create WordPress hosting products with full WHMCS automation for cPanel and Plesk servers.
- Friendly URLs for Products - Customize friendly URLs for each of your products.
- Affiliate Commission Reversals - Reverse commission payments for disputed or refunded purchases.
- Improved SSL Certificate Validation - WHMCS now supports DNS validation for MarketConnect's DigiCert SSL certificates.
- New Quick Plesk Shortcuts - The Client Area now includes shortcuts to provide Single Sign-On access for Plesk hosting products.
- Improved Attachment and Email Reply Handling - Make sure every ticket email goes to the right place.
- Plesk Usage Statistics - See usage statistics for your Plesk servers.
For more information about all of the new features in WHMCS 8.3, visit What's New in WHMCS 8.3
Join the beta
Our public beta program gives you direct access to our early pre-production releases and lets you test and contribute to the development process. To get started, download WHMCS 8.3 or update to it using the Automatic Updater today. As always, pre-production releases are intended for testing only and are not recommended for production use.
Liked this article? Share it