We are pleased to announce the publication of WHMCS 8.1 to Release Candidate status.
Thank you to everyone who has taken part in the Beta so far and provided us with feedback and comments. We appreciate your time and efforts and hope you will join us in testing the Release Candidate.
We encourage as many people as possible to download, install and try out WHMCS 8.1 which includes new features such as the new Twenty-One Client Area Theme, Child Themes functionality and more.
What's new in WHMCS 8.1
- New Client Area Theme - Updated, improved, and built upon Bootstrap 4. Learn more
- Child Themes - The new and easier way to create custom themes. Learn more
- OAuth for POP3/IMAP - Ensuring compatibility for upcoming changes from email services. Learn more
- Google Analytics 4 - Ensuring full support and compatibility with the new Google Analytics. Learn more
- Automated User Cleanup - Delete and manage users easily. Learn more
For more information about all of the new features in WHMCS 8.1, visit the What's New in WHMCS 8.1 Microsite
Take part in the beta
Our public beta program gives you direct access to try our early pre-production releases and help test and contribute to the development process. To get started, you can download WHMCS 8.1 or update to it using the Automatic Updater today. As always, pre-production releases are intended for testing only and are not recommended for production use.
Liked this article? Share it