We're excited to announce the beta release of our final release of 2020 - WHMCS 8.1!
Be among the first to try out the new features and functionality by getting involved in the beta today.
WHMCS 8.1 introduces a New Client Area Theme, Support for Child Themes, OAuth for POP3/IMAP, Google Analytics 4 Integration and Automated User Cleanup functionality.
What's new in WHMCS 8.1
- New Client Area Theme - Updated, improved, and built upon Bootstrap 4. Learn more
- Child Themes - The new and easier way to create custom themes. Learn more
- OAuth for POP3/IMAP - Ensuring compatibility for upcoming changes from email services. Learn more
- Google Analytics 4 - Ensuring full support and compatability with the new Google Analytics. Learn more
- Automated User Cleanup - Delete and manage users easily. Learn more
For more information about all of the new features in WHMCS 8.1, visit the What's New in WHMCS 8.1 Microsite
Take part in the beta
Our public beta program gives you direct access to try our early pre-production releases and help test and contribute to the development process. To get started, you can download WHMCS 8.1 or update to it using the Automatic Updater today. As always, Beta releases are intended for testing only and are not recommended for production use.
Liked this article? Share it