Today we are pleased to announce the release of an update to the WHMCS Live Chat & Visitor Tracking addon which includes updated chat widget themes, reduced load times for the visitor chat widget, and a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
New functionality & updates in the latest V5.7 release include:
- Improved chat widget themes
- Improved performance and speed when chat is accepted
- Fixed email chat transcript not always showing visitor details
- Added missing language pack items
- Added initiate chat sound alert
- Moved dependencies to Composer
- Minor bug fixes
The update is available to download immediately from our client area, and instructions for how to upgrade can be found in our documentation at https://docs.whmcs.com/Live_Chat_Addon#Upgrading About WHMCS Live Chat
WHMCS Live Chat is developed in partnership with Chatstack, bringing WHMCS users a powerful integrated live chat solution that includes a Windows Desktop Client to monitor visitors and handle chats, + iPhone and Android Apps for while on the go.
Find out more @ https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/34
Liked this article? Share it