WHMCS Live Chat Update
By Matt / January 7th, 2013
Today we are pleased to announce the release of an update to the WHMCS Live Chat & Visitor Tracking addon which includes an all new & improved web based admin panel. This new admin panel takes advantage of the latest HTML5 technologies and removes the reliance on the Windows Desktop Client opening up our live chat solution to both Mac and Linux users.
New functionality & updates in the latest V4.0 release include:
- All New Web Based Admin Panel
- Desktop Notifications in Google Chrome
- Improved Statistics / Charts
- Added Google Cloud Messaging Support
- Support for Custom Ticket Masks in WHMCS
- Performance & Reliability Improvements
- Updated Windows Desktop Client Software
- Minor Bug Fixes and Compatibility Fixes
About WHMCS Live Chat
WHMCS Live Chat is developed in partnership with Stardevelop, bringing WHMCS users a powerful integrated live chat solution that includes a Windows Desktop Client to monitor visitors and handle chats, + iPhone and Android Apps for while on the go.
Find out more @ http://www.whmcs.com/addons/live-chat-visitor-tracking/